Blog Posts About performance
By Dan Curran on September 10, 2015
Watch the video below to see how your fire department can improve its planning, preparedness and performance.
Like what you've read?
Keep up to date on new articles, and get free access to try the IncidentSmart mapping tool!
- New Feature: Protected Links
- New Feature: Estimated Fire Flow
- Happy New Year!
- Fifth Alarm Dollar Store Fire
- Benefits of Pre-Incident Planning
- IncidentSmart Update: Key Box Icon, Resizing and Duplication
- Video: Create Quick Pre-Incident and Pre-Fire Plans
- Video: Improving your Fire Department's Planning, Preparedness and Performance
- IncidentSmart Update: Annotate Images
- IncidentSmart Update: Duplication
- Incident Command Chart Tool
- IncidentSmart Update: Documents and More
- IncidentSmart Update: New Map Icons
- Quote: Safety doesn't happen by accident
- Video: Fire Apparatus
- Fire Hydrant Markings
- IncidentSmart Update: Advanced Structure
- Quote: Becoming a Firefighter
- Engine Company Drills in Review
- Engine Company Drill #6: Portable Water Supply
- Engine Company Drill #5: Drafting with Two Engines
- IncidentSmart Update: Updated Toolbars
- Engine Company Drill #4: The Gated Wye
- Big Fire Hookup
- IncidentSmart Update: The Arrow
- Engine Company Drill #3: Two Engines, Two Hydrants
- IncidentSmart Update: More Colors
- Engine Company Drill #2: Reverse Lay
- Video: Using IncidentSmart for Post-Incident Analysis
- The Versatility of the Label
- Engine Company Drill #1: Forward Lay
- 5 Quick Tips to a Better Map of your Fire Scene
- Incident Commander's Guide to Post-incident Analysis
- Quick Reference Guide for the Mapping Tool
- Getting Started with IncidentSmart
- IncidentSmart Launches
Become a Member
Becoming a member gives you access to all of IncidentSmart's features.
IncidentSmart is a unique, industry leading, program that allows you to create and share
- Post-incident analysis
- Training Scenarios
- Pre-incident plans
Our program increases safety, and helps improve your department's practices before, during and after your incidents.