Blog Posts About key box
By Dan Curran on March 22, 2016
We are excited to let you know about some recent updates to IncidentSmart, including a few new user-requested features!
Like what you've read?
Keep up to date on new articles, and get free access to try the IncidentSmart mapping tool!
- New Feature: Protected Links
- New Feature: Estimated Fire Flow
- Happy New Year!
- Fifth Alarm Dollar Store Fire
- Benefits of Pre-Incident Planning
- IncidentSmart Update: Key Box Icon, Resizing and Duplication
- Video: Create Quick Pre-Incident and Pre-Fire Plans
- Video: Improving your Fire Department's Planning, Preparedness and Performance
- IncidentSmart Update: Annotate Images
- IncidentSmart Update: Duplication
- Incident Command Chart Tool
- IncidentSmart Update: Documents and More
- IncidentSmart Update: New Map Icons
- Quote: Safety doesn't happen by accident
- Video: Fire Apparatus
- Fire Hydrant Markings
- IncidentSmart Update: Advanced Structure
- Quote: Becoming a Firefighter
- Engine Company Drills in Review
- Engine Company Drill #6: Portable Water Supply
- Engine Company Drill #5: Drafting with Two Engines
- IncidentSmart Update: Updated Toolbars
- Engine Company Drill #4: The Gated Wye
- Big Fire Hookup
- IncidentSmart Update: The Arrow
- Engine Company Drill #3: Two Engines, Two Hydrants
- IncidentSmart Update: More Colors
- Engine Company Drill #2: Reverse Lay
- Video: Using IncidentSmart for Post-Incident Analysis
- The Versatility of the Label
- Engine Company Drill #1: Forward Lay
- 5 Quick Tips to a Better Map of your Fire Scene
- Incident Commander's Guide to Post-incident Analysis
- Quick Reference Guide for the Mapping Tool
- Getting Started with IncidentSmart
- IncidentSmart Launches
Become a Member
Becoming a member gives you access to all of IncidentSmart's features.
IncidentSmart is a unique, industry leading, program that allows you to create and share
- Post-incident analysis
- Training Scenarios
- Pre-incident plans
Our program increases safety, and helps improve your department's practices before, during and after your incidents.